The following materials are be available:
- A presentation, 20 May 2015, at McMaster University, Learning Technologies Symposium
- The full paper (8 pages, PDF) presented at the CEEA conference, 2 June 2015, McMaster University
- The official course outline provided to the students just prior to the first class. Was not
changed during the course.
- All the course videos on YouTube.
- The official McMaster student evaluations for the course. These are given to the
instructor after the course is completed.
- Students completed a survey (anonymized data are provided). The question asked and the responses are included in each file:
- The presentation (PDF) for the CEEA 2015 conference, McMaster University, 2 June 2015. Interactive web-version.
- In-class activity worksheets, with solutions, for the 5 course modules: